Before you head to the closing on your new home, make sure you’ve had it professionally inspected.
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/Windows
- Skylights and Their Seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation – Attic, Walls, Crawlspace
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, Sump Pump Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
A complete inspection includes a visual examination of the house from top to bottom. Our highly trained inspectors will examine the heating system, the central air conditioning system (when temperature permits), the interior plumbing, and electrical systems, the roof and visible insulation, walls, ceilings, floors, windows and doors, the foundations, basement and visible structure.
Then, we’ll provide you with a comprehensive home inspection report, filled with pictures and descriptions of any issues we find, so you can make an informed buying decision
If you are thinking of buying a house, co‐op or condominium, you should have it properly inspected before the final purchase by an experienced and impartial professional home inspector.
Let us give you piece of mind in your purchase..
The Ewing Company Inspections
CALL TODAY! 505‐690‐0320
Home Inspection Fees
Inspection fees are based on location and square footage. Santa Fe:
Up to 2000 sq. ft. = $405.00*
2001 to 2500 sq. ft. = $495.00*
2501 to 3000 sq. ft. = $585.00*
3001 to 3500 sq. ft. = $675.00*
3501 to 4000 sq. ft. = $770.00*
4001 + sq. ft. = $ 0.20* per sq. ft.
Additional stories = $ 50.00* per floor*
Detached Guest Qtr. = $ 149.00*
Detached Garages = $ 50.00*
*All fees are subject to New Mexico Gross Receipt Tax. City of Santa Fe is 8.3125% outside city area is 7.0000%
There will be an additional fee of $50.00 plus a mileage charge for inspections outside the Santa Fe area. Please call for prices.